.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA

Similar Threads
Thread
HTC Droid DNA - [FS] Great condition Droid DNA with original box and Nokia wireless charger: [ General News 2014 ]
Nokia Lumia 900 - conundrum. lumia 900 vs htc 8x (x-post /8x): [ 2014 ]
Nokia Lumia 920 - Attention Canadians!! Whoohoo I got the DT-900 wireless charger for 34$ !!: [ 2014 ]
Nokia Lumia 900 - NET10 Wireless is not working for my Nokia Lumia 900 MMS or Interne
Nokia Lumia 920 - Nokia Wireless Car Charger plate Released: [ 2014 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Default HTC 8X - Um.....Verizon HTC 8X and Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charger?: [ 2014 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Um.....Verizon HTC 8X and Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charger?

Ok so I bought the Nokia DT-900 off the PayDeals deal that was posted on May 1st. Was excited to get it, ripped the package open and plugged the thing into the thing and then into the Wall and........nothing.... Tried a few other things, switched the power plug around, still nothing. Soft reset my phone, still nothing. So wanted to see if anyone else was having issues or am I just going to get a ton of responses saying "Nope, mine works great!" Also does anyone know if there are any indicator lights without charging, the white light on the front never turns on.

Appreciate any advice!
Thanks

new thread of HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA