.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Default Soft Bricked My Tablet, Trying to Recover It (need help): [ Q&A Xperia Z2 Tablet ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Soft Bricked My Tablet, Trying to Recover It (need help)

When I first began tinkering with phones and tablets and rooting, I did not fully grasp risks and the sensitivity of flashing ROMs.

I had attempted to flash a custom ROM on a Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet from Verizon. It failed and soft-bricked. I am attempting to recover it now, flashing the stock ROM back on and restoring it to factory settings; with my new knowledge in this area I can now do it successfully.

But I do not know how to recovery a soft-bricked device and was wondering if anyone here could kindly give me a quick run-through with links to tools and the stock firmware. It seems no matter where I search the guides are scattered and vague and I do not feel right following them.

I simply need the necessary tools to interact and flash the stock ROM on this device. I'd need to do so through a computer as there is no interface on the tablet, just the LED lights and vibration that give it signs of life. If anyone knows where the tools/equipment is, I'd appreciate it. I just want to download and get this out of the way. Also, if anyone knows a solid guide for the tablet I would also appreciate it.

Thank you.

Soft Bricked My Tablet, Trying to Recover It (need help)

new thread of Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games