.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2016, 05:41 AM
Administrator

Default Z2 kernel flashing, in need of assistance.: [ Q&A Xperia Z2 Tablet ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Z2 kernel flashing, in need of assistance.

So, my story begins when installing the latest version of Paranoid Android. Because of stupidity I didn't clean the Dalvik Cache (TWR reminded me to but I forgot) and my device got bricked.
I then flashed the latest version .291 my phone could run because if my carrier thanks to XperiFirm and I wanted to root my 6.0.1 version of Android. Only reason I'm asking for help: Bootloader Unlock-NO.

I tried unlocking it officially and unofficially with Flashtool but my problem is now not caring about it since there are bypasses for the bootloader to flash a version of Android without having to unlock the Bootloader.

So my question is: How can I create a .ftf file from a ROM because I wish to give Paranoid Android a try and if anyone knows how to make that package a .ftf installation please let me know or if you know of any pre-rooted .ftf MM kernel for the Z2 I would be massivelly thankful.

(And yes I have searched every nook and cranny here trying to resolve my issue and yes I know about: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2775411)

Z2 kernel flashing, in need of assistance.

new thread of Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games