.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Smartwatch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2016, 09:40 PM
Administrator

Default News- Android Wear and GPS: [ Smart***** ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Android Wear and GPS

I posted this on AC where I normally live but then it occurred to me Connectedly might be a good place to ask the same question?

Hello, looking for a bit of input here, I do a bit of running now and Iím enjoying it but, I guess like many people, Iíve been looking for a way to use runkeeeper and listen to music without taking my phone out.

I picked up a Sony Smart***** 3 as it had built in GPS but found the GPS signal so flaky and unreliable I had to return it. I only used the ***** for running so I would have to turn it on 20 minutes before I left to get a GPS lock (Runkeeper doesnít display signal on the ***** so I would have to use endomondo which did just to see if it was active!), then as soon as I set off the GPS would drop and not come back on until about ten minutes into my run.

It was clunky and fussy and I got fed up so sent it back however I still love the idea. Iím wondering about the Moto 360 Sport now as that has GPS but not sure if it will be just as good/bad as the Sony. Or should I be looking for a non android wear device? Iíve considered an apple ***** but the thought of having to curate a playlist on iTunes fills me with dread!

Anyone have any experience with this they can share that might help?

Android Wear and GPS

new thread of Smartwatch