.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Default What's the best method of setting up microSD as internal storage?: [ Q&A Xperia Z2 Tablet ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

What's the best method of setting up microSD as internal storage?

One of the main reasons I wanted to get the tablet rooted is to set the 128Mb sd card as default storage and transfer my music library on there with pc companion. I've seen some apps which do this but I was looking at the thread at the bottom of the z2 general section by ale-29 and he talks about using the Samsung method of changing the info in terminal emulator, (which I tried but he does not go into enough info for me, I am fairly new to this and cannot even find the folder with adb .exe) my question is does it matter if I do it this way or use an app feature? And do I have to format the SD? Once I format the card and import a lot of music files and apps on there I do not want to face problems at a later stage.

Bonus question: Xposed Installer app, I go into framework > install
''Exposed is not compatible with SDK version 23 of your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)
Anyone have this? Yes I used the correct apk and zip. I looked on the Xposed subforum and there are similar errors with other devices with no clear solution.

What's the best method of setting up microSD as internal storage?

new thread of Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Apps, Games