.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > ONE PLUS ONE, 1+ one , Apps, Games, Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Default ONEPLUS ONE- 1+1 Stuck on stock recovery, without fastboot or and other boot loader: [Q&A]

UsoftPhone :: WwW.Usoftphone.CoM ::

1+1 Stuck on stock recovery, without fastboot or and other boot loader

Hello,

My unrooted 1+1 got stuck in recovery mode after running out of battery. I have no bootloader and no access to internal memory. The only ADB command working is sideload. I have tried wiping my device and side loading more than 20 different builds from complete OTA cm11 to cm13, all goes well until 47% and then eventually exists, sometimes without any error but rebooting the device afterward always goes back to recovery mode. I also tried to sideload the google apps after it with the same result. forcing a reboot to the bootloader is showing me a quick error before going back to the recovery menu. Perhaps my method is correct but I'm unlucky to find the right builds. Googling this issue it seems that I'm not alone.

1+1 Stuck on stock recovery, without fastboot or and other boot loader

new thread of ONE PLUS ONE, 1+ one , Apps, Games, Accessories