.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > LG G3, LG G2, LG G Pro 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Default Why is my LG G2 not rotating?: [ LG G2 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Why is my LG G2 not rotating?

So ever since Friday my Lg g2 I've had for more than a year has been acting up. It started on Friday by restarting or shutting off by itself and when I would turn it on it wouldn't rotate, I left it alone for 15 minutes and it was back to normal. But last night it shut off by itself and when I turned it on all of my apps were gone and it looked like it was rebooted. I got scared so I turned it off and I turned it on again and everything was back to normal. But ever since then my phone will not rotate. My phone is cracked from the top so I can't access anything from the top screen so that's why I have a rotation app and why rotating is important. Auto rotate is turned on. Also it gets hot all by itself I'm not using it and it just heats up. Is the G sensor broken? Please help, I have so many important stuff in that phone I don't want it to break or anything. What can I do to fix this?

Why is my LG G2 not rotating?

new thread of LG G3, LG G2, LG G Pro 2