.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > LG G3, LG G2, LG G Pro 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Default LG G3- HELP PLEASE !! LG G3 D850 - Stuck in bootloop after installing stock ROM: [Q&A]

UsoftPhone :: WwW.Usoftphone.CoM ::

HELP PLEASE !! LG G3 D850 - Stuck in bootloop after installing stock ROM

Hello everyone. I am new to Android ROM custom upgrades. Its been around three weeks since I've experimented with my LG G3 D85010F and I would highly appreciate it if I find a useful answer to my query. I wanted to upgrade to Marshmallow so I tried using a CM 13 custom ROM and TWRP. I however ended up hard-bricking my device so I used the BoardDiag tool and I was able to get it out of the hard-bricked situation and then I used the LGFlashTool to flash the TOT file (D85010D, because i could not find the D85010F file) but the phone gets stuck in a bootloop(No Mini OS and FBOOT check ends in failure). I tried flashing the LGD850PR kdz file and the same thing happened. So I reverted back to the D85010D and still the same bootloop. (In case this is relevant I had charged the battery to around 90% before doing the flashing). Now I'm out of ideas and I could not find any solution online. :( :( What could be the problem? Thanks in advance folks!!!

HELP PLEASE !! LG G3 D850 - Stuck in bootloop after installing stock ROM

new thread of LG G3, LG G2, LG G Pro 2