.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 11:53 PM
Administrator

Default (help please) htc one m8 not showing in adb command prompt while in fastboot.: [ HTC One (2014) ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

(help please) htc one m8 not showing in adb command prompt while in fastboot.

so I'm trying to fastboot flash TWRP. That way I can root it after the custom recovery is set up.
My HTC is S-OFF, I installed android studio for the adb fastboot command prompt. Then installed all HTC drivers. I then plugged in my HTC into my pc which is running windows 10 via USB port which are 3.0
I opened up the folder where the fastboot was installed when I downloaded android studio. Then I pushed shift and right clicked and chose open command promp. I then typed: adb devices
The command prompt runs and it shows my HTC in the device list. Then I typed: adb reboot bootloader. It boots to the fastboot.
And so here is my problem........... once I boots to fastboot I thenjoy again type: adb devices. Cmd runs and the device list is blank. I checked my drivers and device in device manager and everything is fine. Even I'm fastboot it reads the drivers no problem.
I've tried everything. I've read to try reinstalling the drivers, try installing universal drivers, try different USB cables, try different USB ports that arent 3.0 port, I even tried a different adb fastboot software and still came up with the same outcome. I've read a bunch of different threads and just can't find anything. I am just stuck I don't know what to do. And am asking for help please. I would really appreciate the help and guidance. Because....... this s**t is driving me crazy haha. I've rooted galaxies and have my s5 on lollipop rooted. But
I'm still a noob and especially with HTC. So please some one lend me a helping head I am at a complete loss.

(help please) htc one m8 not showing in adb command prompt while in fastboot.

new thread of HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA