.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Sony Android Phones, Sony Xperia Series, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia M2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Default Xperia Z3- Need some help on determining the parts needed to fix Z3: [Q&A]

UsoftPhone :: WwW.Usoftphone.CoM ::

Need some help on determining the parts needed to fix Z3

I cracked my phone screen yesterday after getting it repaired. ($60) bucks gone. I figured I'd fix it myself. I actually did it. I noticed it wasn't getting any signal at ALL, I always get 4 bars inside my room and I remembered that I had moved the RF cable with the screwdriver that was magnetized. I don't know if that might have been the problem. Well after I put it all back together I fudged the screen and I opened it back up and I discovered this after I took out the battery. Screenshots follow

http://i.imgur.com/OMAE9Yw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/V5sGFpI.jpg

What isnt noticeable is that the metal clip furthest to the bottom that helps hold the RF cable is gone, I couldn't get it back into it. Does that matter? If so I need to get a complete assembly then.
Also note that the LCD screen is not cracked. But it looks like it is bleeding.
What I want to know is 4 things.

1. Is it fixable?
If not, I'll sell on Ebay for parts.
If it is. then do I
2. I want to know what could cause the LCD damage the way it is, is it from pressing to hard underneath it?
3. Do I need a new RF cable?
4. Is there a name for the flex piece that is in the pictures? I know it is tied to the power, volume and camera buttons. If their is a part, I'll take it to a professional this time.
I found the name of the piece, Its called a motherboard Flex cable.

But Im really wanting to know If I need a new RF cable because of touching the end piece with a magnetized screwdriver fizzed it out.

Thank you ahead of time.

Need some help on determining the parts needed to fix Z3

new thread of Sony Android Phones, Sony Xperia Series, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia M2