.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Moto G 2014, Moto X 2014 , Apps, Games, Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Default Moto G 2014- Faulty screen Moto G 2nd Generation: [Q&A]

UsoftPhone :: WwW.Usoftphone.CoM ::

Faulty screen Moto G 2nd Generation

Hi everyone,

I own a Moto G 2014, 2nd Generation, XT1068, black. I had the screen replaced in a specialized store, after I broke the original one. Although I can't say if the screen has always been like this since I had it changed or if it became like this in the meantime.

The problem is that in some more complex images, like photographs with a high amount of details, the phone has some pixels that blink, in some weird yellow greenish colours, as the images and the video show. It doesn't happen with materialistic designs, and simple colours. Only in those high details, and it is somehow annoying. I would like to know if you think it's because of a faulty screen, or a cable that is not connected, or if somehow this is some kind of software/driver/gpu problem. I have no clue of how these ones work.
I have CM13 installed, already wiped and re-flashed it, but I dunno if is the version or anything.

The touchscreen is also hard to swipe, it somehow sticks to my fingers. Bad quality? The responsiveness is also not very good, but I heard CM13 on this phone has some "touchscreen lag" problems.

To help you identify my problem, I leave you with some photos and video of the problem. Thank you for reading.

Image 1
Image 2
Video

Faulty screen Moto G 2nd Generation

new thread of Moto G 2014, Moto X 2014 , Apps, Games, Accessories