.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Nokia Lumia, Nokia Lumia Icon, Windows Phone Apps, Windows Phone Games, Windows Phone 8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Administrator

Default Nokia Lumia 1520 as companion/secondary phone to Blu Life One X Android in 2017?: [ Lumia 1520 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Lumia 1520 as companion/secondary phone to Blu Life One X Android in 2017?

I bought a Blu Life One X almost a year ago. I've enjoyed it but the battery and camera have left some to be desired. not that I expected a lot, but I have found they are very important to me, and disappoint with this phone. I've always been a fan of WP but found it hard to switch bc of the app ecosystem. I've played with a 1520 before and loved the huge screen. it sounds like the battery and camera are great as well, which I will love. and I love the uniqueness of Windows phone and huge phones in general, and especially the design of the 1520. But I also still love android and could not live without its app ecosystem. Do you think I should pick one up for around $100 as a companion to my Blu?
I ***** a lot of YouTube. I enjoy taking photos. I'm on social media a lot. Spotify is a big one. On the internet a lot, as well as social media (FB, IG, Snapchat) Im also a student in High School. I have a Nexus 7 2013. Heavily invested in Google Ecosystem. I love tinkering

Lumia 1520 as companion/secondary phone to Blu Life One X Android in 2017?

new thread of Nokia Lumia, Nokia Lumia Icon, Windows Phone Apps, Windows Phone Games, Windows Phone 8