.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > Main Category > Windows Phone Device, Windows Phone News, Windows Phone Applications, Windows Phone Games, Tablet Wi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 03:00 AM
Administrator

Default News- Application that runs on a PC and is able to send SMSes without using the internet?: [ Windows Phone 8.1 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

Application that runs on a PC and is able to send SMSes without using the internet?

I am looking for an application, that runs on an Windows 7 PC, which can transmit the SMSes, written using the computer keyboard, to an Windows 8.1 Phone and further to another mobile phone. I do not need a solution that involves, in a way or another, the use of the internet.

For the time being I have a working solution but it is a bit complicated:
1) I write the message in MS Word and save the SMS as a *.txt file.
2) I connect my Windows 8.1 Phone, using its USB cable or by Direct Wi-Fi, to the PC and transfer the txt file in a folder belonging to the mobile phone.
3) I open the txt file, copy the SMS and paste it in the window where messages are usually written.
4) I send the SMS.

I am looking for something simple that does not involve so many steps.

Application that runs on a PC and is able to send SMSes without using the internet?

new thread of Windows Phone Device, Windows Phone News, Windows Phone Applications, Windows Phone Games, Tablet Wi