.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > General BlackBerry Discussion, News, Rumors, Tips, How To & FAQ, BlackBerry OS Apps, BlackBerry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Default Blackberry Z30 Stolen and Trying to Get A New One: [ BlackBerry Z30 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Blackberry Z30 Stolen and Trying to Get A New One

I had a Blackberry Z30 for the last three years and it was stolen. I did some research on the new BBs (Priv, DTEK) and decided that these new Android phones do not seem to be any better. I loved my Z30 and thought the ease of use was fantastic. All my iphone friends have so many issues with basic texting and googling. My phone was much faster and more accurate. I think that BB should not have gone to an Android OS and continued with theirs as they spent the time and money developing something superior in ways.

I am having trouble replacing this phone as no one carries it anymore. I ordered an unlocked one on Amazon but it is not compatible with Verizon. Does anyone know if I can get this phone to be compatible or where I can find one that works with VZ? Also - if anyone thinks its a big mistake to continue with this phone, please let me know. I thought I would use it for another year until hearing more about the Mercury.

Thanks!

Blackberry Z30 Stolen and Trying to Get A New One

new thread of General BlackBerry Discussion, News, Rumors, Tips, How To & FAQ, BlackBerry OS Apps, BlackBerry