.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Default Android- Any hope for a slow Nexus 7 2012?: [ Google Nexus 7 Tablet ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Any hope for a slow Nexus 7 2012?
Any hope for a slow Nexus 7 2012?

I haven't been using my Nexus 2012 for a while because it seemed a little slow. Then I got the idea of updating it and it is now sitting at 5.0.2. ...
I haven't been using my Nexus 2012 for a while because it seemed a little slow. Then I got the idea of updating it and it is now sitting at 5.0.2. It is now even slower. I trying clearing the cache from the boot up menu (Power + down button) and that doesn't help.

I've read someone suggest loading the original operating system and I was starting to try that but ran into problems with instructions that I didn't understand that seemed to be written for people who use programming tools. I was willing to try it but got lost.

Is it worth trying to get the old operating system back on to the Nexus 7 2012? And which one? 4.x.x? I could only find 4.4.4.

And does everyone agree that the Nexus 7 2012 runs extremely slow with 5.0.2 or might there be some other thing wrong with my tablet?

krauster

new thread of Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games