.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Nokia Lumia, Nokia Lumia Icon, Windows Phone Apps, Windows Phone Games, Windows Phone 8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Administrator

Default Nokia What is the best build for the Icon?: [ Lumia Icon ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftPhone.CoM ::

What is the best build for the Icon?

Hey gang, I am hanging in there on my 3rd Nokia Icon waiting for the Surface Phone as long as I can. I am currently on build 14393.693,*and I have a couple of issues that haven't gone away with this latest build in the Release Preview branch. One is that my phone screen turns off when a call is answered, and it's often several repeated power button pushes to get it to turn on. It's also a problem when I am done talking but the*other*party doesn't hang up right away. I can't get to the*end call button, sometimes for 5-10 seconds.
Another is that Bluetooth in my car "picket fences" the audio. This*started happening 2-3 weeks ago, and often I have to put*the call on speaker instead, at which point problem number 1*gets in the way. Not something you want when you are driving, but I have to be able to work too.

To all the other folks still rocking an Icon, is there a newer build that is more stable? I do understand that this is all pre-release software, but that's the world we live in unless we want to move to iOS or Android. I just can't risk lowering my functionality below where I am now.

So let's hear it: What's the best build of Windows 10 for the Icon? *

What is the best build for the Icon?

new thread of Nokia Lumia, Nokia Lumia Icon, Windows Phone Apps, Windows Phone Games, Windows Phone 8