.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2017, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Default Android- Tablet stuck on Google logo screen - won't fully boot: [ Google Nexus 7 Tablet ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Tablet stuck on Google logo screen - won't fully boot
Tablet stuck on Google logo screen - won't fully boot

Nexus 7 2012 32 GB This tablet had been working OK. Then started to get slow and nonresponsive today. I tried clearing the caches, uninstalled a...
Nexus 7 2012 32 GB

This tablet had been working OK. Then started to get slow and nonresponsive today. I tried clearing the caches, uninstalled a couple of apps, and removed some extra user accounts to clean it up.

I tried rebooting it and it gets stuck at the white Google logo splash screen. It never gets to the colored X logo for Nexus.

I tried wiping the cache partition, no luck.
I did a factory reset, no luck.

If I hold the power button down, the screen blanks and then returns to the white Google logo screen. It won't power down.

new thread of Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games