.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > BlackBerry PlayBook OS, BlackBerry PlayBook, PlayBook Apps & Games

Similar Threads
Thread
BB Q10 Partial Calendar Sync: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]
Q10 calendar sync with Iphone?: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]
Adding Gmail, No Option to Sync Contact & Calendar: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]
Blackberry Q10 HDMI resolution // Airplane automatic // iCloud Contacts Calendar Sync: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]
Problem with iCloud calendar sync since 10.1.0.273: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Default Calendar Sync problems- some schedules do not update on Q10.: [ BlackBerry Q10 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Calendar Sync problems- some schedules do not update on Q10.

Hi. I have searched and did not see any thread talking about this issue.

I am using multiple google calendars synced with my Q10.
one account for my business to set up appointments with my patients in my main office, and another one for appoints in my second office, and the last one for my personal schedule..

Therefore, I easily have 20+ schedules with every 30 minutes interval / day.
The problem is that some of the schedules often fails to show in my BB Q10.
It was updated in my google calendar through computer at the reception desk, and my galaxy tab and other computers can see the changed schedule as soon as it gets updated, but not my Q10. This is very frustrating that I have to check my galaxy tab all the times just to make sure that I did not miss anything.
BB Q10 was supposed be the ultimate business phone comparing to other platform, but not for me.
I always have to carry my tab with me when I have to go out not to make a mistake.
Before, my galaxy note was the only one that I would carry with me when I have to be out of my office.

Has anyone experienced this?
I tried battery pull, and it fixes the problems for next couple days only.
I tried to delete the account and re-insert, it also only fixes the problems for couple days only....

I mostly see the problems occurring with my main business account google calendar just because I update at least 30+ times/day for that account with rescheduling or so. other account, I probably have to update few times a day, and that's probably why I do not see others noticing this same problem.

I just can not keep this phone if this problem does not get fixed.
(its better to carry my old galaxy note with me all the times than q10 + g-Tab all the times...)

any help will be appreciated!

new thread of BlackBerry PlayBook OS, BlackBerry PlayBook, PlayBook Apps & Games